Inspired by the Shoe Factories of St. Louis established during the American industrial revolution. Our Shoemaker design expands upon the antique factory bases typical of leather-stitching machines - with the curves and details reminiscent of the early 1900s. Each side cast iron base is embossed with St. Louis, USA.
The Shoemaker base is handcrafted from cast iron and capable of handling a large heavy top. With a handy adjustable-height range of 11 inches, it's easy to crank this table's top to the height you desire - dining, counter or bar.
- Heavy-duty construction with solid iron base and steel rods
- Hand-cranked wheel, height adjustable
- Vintage industrial styling and flair
- Cast iron base is embossed with St. Louis, USA
- Measures 57L x 21W x 28-41H (inches)
- Net weight 204 lbs.
- Adjusts from dining to bar height
- Made of 100% cast iron and steel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.