Established during the US Industrial Revolution, Otis Steel was a crucial part in Cleveland's manufacturing history from 1875 to 1942. Inspired by the distinctive industrial lines characteristic of the gantry pivots and furnace-ladle arms of the Otis metal-works factory, the muscular cast-iron base provides a robust foundation for this handcrafted, adjustable-height industrial dining table or desk. The tabletop moves smoothly through a range of 31 to 41 inches - dining to pub height - via a hand crank that we've introduced into the design. Features:
- Heavy 14-gauge steel over wood tabletop
- Acrylic sealed scratch-resistant topcoat
- Sturdy solid cast iron and steel base
- Height adjustable from 31 to 41 inches via hand cranked gear mechanism
- Heavy-duty iron-wheel casters for easy mobility
- Each base end is embossed with "OTIS STEEL"
- Overall Dimensions (inches) 80Lx40Wx31-41H
- Base Size (inches) 60Lx24W
- Net Weight 360 lbs.
- Solid smooth finish cast iron casters use a vintage style manual lock to lock wheels in place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.