The Shoemaker drawing-table base is handcrafted from cast iron and sits sturdily under a hefty 1.5-inch solid hardwood top. With a handy adjustable-height range spanning 7 inches, it's easy to crank this table to the ergonomic height you desire – sitting or standing. Features:
- Vintage industrial character and flair integrates well with many decorating styles, including Rustic Luxury, Modern Farmhouse, Urban Loft, and Retro.
- Solid highly durable acacia hardwood top with provincial finish measures 1.5” thick.
- Heavy-duty base construction: solid cast iron and lockable steel mechanism.
- Hand-cranked, adjustable top with a 7-inch height range with a tilting range of approximately 50 degrees. (Height and angle position is lockable.)
- Detachable steel pencil-edge shelf prevents drawing instruments and loose paper from falling while tabletop is in a tilted position.
- Finished in a distressed dark gray, the cast iron base is embossed with St. Louis, USA.
- Overall dimensions (inches): L63xW36xH31-38
- Base dimensions (inches): 42L x 21W
- Net weight 287 lbs.
Inspired by the iconic curves seen in factory workbenches and table bases from the late 1800s, Rustic Deco is proud to offer our Shoemaker adjustable drafting table. St. Louis was at the heart of the United States' shoemaking industry during the industrial revolution, compelling us to include "St. Louis, USA" on the table's embossing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.