Inspired by the ratchet-style railroad jacks of the 1800s, the Simplex industrial dining chair was a unique utilitarian appearance. Whether needed at a counter or at a bar, this vintage-style industrial stool/chair delivers with its 22-to-31-inch adjustable height range. The inviting 3 inch padded seat is covered in plush, hand-distressed cowhide leather (brown) and sits atop a handcrafted cast iron base with iron hand crank.
- Dimensions (inches): 20L x 20W x43H. Seat 15" in diameter.
- Adjustable seating height: dining to bar height (22 to 31").
- Padded genuine leather seat and back rest with stud-pin trim.
- Black distressed metal finish.
- Wood handle for crank.
- Integrated metal footrest.
- Solid cast iron base with steel backrest frame and trim work.
- New weight: 53 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.