Our Hawker Stool was inspired by the wing ribs and support infrastructure of pre-WWII Hawker aircraft. With vintage-industrial styling, these multi-purpose stools are heavy-duty, rugged and versatile. The swivel base is forged from solid cast iron topped with a 1.25" thick height-adjustable walnut-stained hardwood seat with complementing footrest. The heavy-gauged carbon steel seatback is removable, allowing this seat to be used as a standard stool or chair. There stools wore great as dining seats or for drafting-table chairs. Priced and sold in pairs.
- Seat height adjusts from 20-28" (high dining to bar height).
- Removable steel back with 4 bolts.
- Footrest in walnut finish acacia wood 5.25" from floor to foot rest.
- Dimensions (inches): 21Lx21Wx40H.
- Seat diameter 15.5".
- Solid acacia hardwood seat in Walnut finish.
- Net 35 lbs. each.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.