Designed by Rustic Deco and inspired by the amazing drafting tables and workbenches used by millwrights and millwork companies during the heyday of the American Industrial Revolution, cast iron and steel come together to form this clean, vintage industrial, eye-grabber. The huge hand-cranked wheel effortlessly raises and lowers the tilt-top via unique vintage-style screw-jack mechanism.
- 32x51", 1.5" thick solid acacia hardwood top in smooth walnut finish.
- Adjustable tilt from 35" height (counter height) to a 40-degree angle
- Cast iron base with carbon steel mechanism.
- Matching solid acacia hardwood footrest.
- 18" crank wheel
- Removable steel lip to create level desk work area.
- Distressed black metal finish.
- Net weight 120 lbs.
- Measures 55"L (with handle), 32"D, 43"H (when tilted, 35" when level).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.